Zenith Life Specialist Hospital was unveiled today, located at Kufang opposite ITF Jos Area Office, Miango Road in Jos Plateau State.
Dr Sule Ibrahim Jibrin, the MD/CEO of the hospital, said “Zenith Life Specialist Hospital came into existence as a child of necessity but, was divinely orchestrated to provide quality but, affordable health care to Nigerians irrespective of gender, race, religion or status”. He furder state that “ To our host community of Kufang, we promise to subsidize our charges to members to enable them access care as part of our corporate social responsibilities (CSR).
Zenith Life Specialist Hospital is a 24hrs services facility that offers general and emergency services at a very affordable rate under the best conditions with friendly yet, professional staff with power and water supply round the clock. Its services include
1. General to specialist care and surgeries
2. Pediatric/Neonatal intensive care with incubators for premature newborns
3. General Gynecology and maternity services including Preconception counseling, Antenatal, Delivery and post-delivery care
4. Infertility treatment including In-vitro fertilization and embryo transfer (IVF) also known as Tube Baby
5. Freezing of sperm, eggs and embryos for future use
6. Preventive services like Cervical cancer prevention, screening as well as immunization and family services, etc
The opening ceremony was graced by various special guests, clergy, doctors and people from the host community among who includes Sir Joseph Ari (KSM) DG Industrial Training Fund, Prophet El-Buba, The Honorable Commissioner of Health Plateau State, among others.
The event ended with a prayer session for the entire staff of Zenith Life Specialist Hospital after which the hospital was declared open by Sir Joseph Ari DG Industrial Training Fund.