The Fairway Group, in conjunction with Punuka Consulting Inc., is organizing a webinar/virtual conference holding on the 26th day of March, 2021 by 2pm, on the investment opportunities and immense benefits of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship By Investment (CBI) Programme to Nigerians.
The webinar, which is curated for professionals and businessmen and women interested in securing a second passport to enhance their access to travel and structuring their financial and business lives, will provide attendees with a unique opportunity to learn firsthand how to obtain a St. Kitts and Nevis passport, which has been described by Forbes as possibly the best second passport in the world.
Speaking at the webinar are;
1. Dr. The Honourable Timothy Harris, Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis
2. Donna Walwyn, Chief Executive Officer of The Fairway Group
3. Les Khan, CEO of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Investment Unit
4. Chief Anthony Idigbe, SAN, Senior Partner at Punuka Attorneys & Solicitors
5. Carl Walwyn, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer of The Fairway Group
To register for the webinar, kindly visit https://bit.ly/3vI4kbf. Please note that limited slots are available.
For more information, kindly contact Akinwunmi Ajiboye via email – [email protected], +238132425272 or visit www.thefairwaycondos.com.
Leave a Reply